Wednesday, September 4, 2013

GIRLS ARE NOW AFTER GUYS

In my deepest thinking as a grown up, I was grown to understand culturally that young boys do go after girls; may be for sex, love, marriage or whatsoever... Until yesterday; I was serously on a trek after alighting from the taxi I boarded to our small city here, when a pretty lady of about 27 approached me, greeted mannerly and started... Am Nancy from federal polly Bali, I have heard, seen and red alot about you, even on posters as a young, up coming film maker in town. So, if would be given me the chance please, I want to be the woman behind you... After all the talking, all I could do as a guy who hates making fool of people was to collect her contact out of shock. Now she is disturbing for my responses to her Approach, if you were in my shoe, what will you do? Pls help.

No comments:

Post a Comment